airflow-dev mailing list archives

From M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject [Airflow - documentation] Newbie question about correcting documentation
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2019 19:11:39 GMT
Hi:
I have checked out the lasted airflow code from git and am trying to correct some documentation
based on the instructions on instructions https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#documentation.
I am on the master branch have not committed the changes as yet.  git diff does show me the
changes I've made.
I changed to docs directory in airflow and executed the commands./build.sh
./start_doc_server.shHowever, when I access the documentation with the local server it shows
the old documentation and not with the changes I've made.  The source code link in the docs
also shows old code.  I've tried deleting the _build folder under docs and reexecute the
above commands but still don't see the changes I've made.
Please let me know what I could be missing.

Thanks
Mans