airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Potiuk <Jarek.Pot...@polidea.com>
Subject Kubernetes Executor in Travis CI failing often recently
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2019 14:53:07 GMT
Hello Everyone,

As of few days we have really often failing (or timing out) Travis CI tests
with the Kubernetes Executor or SchedulerJobTest. For me one of the
variants fail > 50% times. It's pretty annoying when I have to commit
--amend /git push --force even one line change just to get all tests green
:(

Maybe someone who knows more about those tests can take a look at that ?

I tried to find out the reason but it's not easy to get to the bottom of
the problem as they are flaky and it seems like a race or deadlocks
somewhere.

Example failed jobs:

   - Kubernetes Executor:
   https://travis-ci.org/apache/airflow/jobs/480390663