airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Xiaodong <xd.den...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Travis CI reporting incorrectly
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2019 09:36:48 GMT
Hi Fokko,

Currently there are still a few test files which are not pretended with
“test_”, including tests/core.py, tests/models.py, and
tests/plugins_manager.py.

The tests cases in the tests/core.py & tests/models.py are actually working
because they are imported explicitly in tests/__init__.py. I tried to make
them more proper (prepend with “test_” and remove them from
tests/__init__.py), but it was not that straightforward and I didn’t manage
to make it yet.

So only tests/plugins_manager.py is never run.

I would suggest to keep the default behaviour (CI only picks up files with
“test_”), and fix the tests files one by one gradually.

XD