airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Xiaodong <xd.den...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Airflow 1.10.2rc3
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2019 09:04:11 GMT
Hi Kaxil,

I found another potential bug which is applicable for both RBAC and
non-RBAC UI:

Let’s say we’re trying to import a module which doesn’t exist at all, or
have any syntax error in the DAG, the DAG will not be parsed. In addition,
In earlier version, there will be a warning message appearing at the header
part of the UI, describing what exact error there is.

But this seems not working in 1.10.2rc3. I have tested with both UI.

Please help confirm if you can reproduce this issue.

Thanks.

XD

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 13:29 Kaxil Naik <kaxilnaik@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Feng Tao,
>
> As mentioned in my previous email to XD, as this is not a BLOCKER and the
> fix exist as mentioned by Seelman, can you change your *vote back to +1 *.
> And we can fix that in the upcoming release with other fixes which should
> be quick and aim to release that in a month as well?
>
> RBAC is still not the default UI in this release, we have got all the
> features in, and using the fix @seelman mentioned, people can already start
> using it without any BIG issues.
>
> Regards,
> Kaxil
>
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2019, 07:55 Tao Feng <fengtao04@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Thanks XD and Stefan. I see the issue now. I agree that this should be a
>> bug which should be fixed.  Please remove my +1 vote for release if
>> possible.
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 11:12 PM Deng Xiaodong <xd.deng.r@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Feng Tao,
>> >
>> > I tried again by deleting the DB and initdb again, the issue is still
>> > there.
>> >
>> > Please note the issue is not “see all the roles”. The issue is after
>> > logging in as a Viewer role, I can’t access the pages including Tree
>> View,
>> > Graph View, Task Duration, Gantt, Code View, etc.
>> >

>> > XD

>> could
>> > rc?

>> View,