airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Charbonneau <kevin.charbonneau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using OpenID Connect with Airflow
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2019 14:04:36 GMT
Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your reply! It helped me figure out my problem!

My bad! It would seem that with the RBAC the authentication is managed by
FAB so no need for the "auth_backend" flag,

Using your custom Security Manager did solve my issue!

Best regards,

Kevin Charbonneau
Business intelligence and data integration consultant
kevin.charbonneau.05@gmail.com