airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Gerardo Curiel <gera...@gerar.do>
Subject Re: AIP-7 Simplified development workflow
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2019 00:56:05 GMT
Hi Jarek,

On 3 January 2019 at 9:14:29 pm, Jarek Potiuk (jarek.potiuk@polidea.com)
wrote:

You can find our environment here:
https://github.com/PolideaInternal/airflow-breeze - we call it '*Airflow
breeze*' like in *"it's a breeze to work with Aiflow and GCP"*. t's
targeted to make our work easier for Google Cloud Platform operators
development but it has many things implemented that you are talking about:

Thanks for making this available. It should be interesting it see how you
guys tackled some of these problems. I'll have a look.

I would be supper happy if we can contribute what we've done there.
Currently we have some very small commit that we cherry-pick in our
branches to be able to use Automated Cloud Build (namely cloudbuild.yaml
file - similar to .travis.yml) but if we can modify it and make it part of
the main Apache project - we would be more than happy to do it!

I'd prefer if we could add changes to what we have right now,
progressively. It makes it easier for committers to review and we can get
small gains pretty quickly. I'll add this to the proposal.

Cheers,

--
Gerardo Curiel // https://gerar.do