airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Gerardo Curiel <gera...@gerar.do>
Subject Re: AIP-7 Simplified development workflow
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2019 00:39:26 GMT
Hi Fokko,

On 2 January 2019 at 6:46:00 pm, Driesprong, Fokko (fokko@driesprong.frl)
wrote:

Hi Gerardo,

Very valid points. I'm fully in favor of your proposal. To simplify the
stack, I strongly believe we should also strip out tox and fully rely on
Docker. Using tox will add another layer that doesn't add a lot of value
from my perspective. Also, we should bake all the *.sh bootstrap scripts
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/tree/master/scripts/ci> in the
Docker container, instead of having to set this up before running the
tests.

Sounds great! I'll add this to the proposal.

Cheers,

--
Gerardo Curiel // https://gerar.do