airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Xiaodong <xd.den...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Travis CI reporting incorrectly
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2019 03:45:54 GMT
Thanks Kaxil for fixing this.

Obvious that some errors were introduced into Master branch in the last few days during which
the Travis CI was not working as expected.

- Some of the fails were due to a logic error in `delete_dag`, which was introduced into master
branch in PR #4406 six days ago (https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/4406 <https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/4406>,
`[AIRFLOW-3599] Removed DagBag from delete dag`).

I already prepared a PR to fix it (https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/4445 <https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/4445>
, [AIRFLOW-3635] Fix incorrect logic in delete_dag). This fix reduces fails & errors from
“8 FAILED, 2 errors” to “3 FAILED, 1 error”. Please review.

- Other fails & errors are due to multiple reasons. One of them is that test was not updated
for PR # 4432 ([AIRFLOW-3622] Add ability to pass hive_conf to HiveToMysqlTransfer <https://github.com/apache/airflow/commit/089fa65419bb854c1422b2d1fc26cdd1ce7051e9>).
May anyone pick this up?

Thanks.

XD