airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Bhavani Ramasamy <vsr.bhav...@gmail.com>
Subject Volume Mount
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2018 16:25:20 GMT
Hello Team,

I have Airflow running on Kubernetes (Amazon EKS).
I tried to save all airflow logs on AWS S3 but failed. S3 logging worked
when i tried in my local system but failed when i tried to run on
kubernetes. Not sure what the issue is.
So I am trying to make use of amazon EFS to have persistent volume mount
for dags & logs folder. I have mounted the EFS on the EC2 instances where
airflow is running. Can someone help me with how to configure the EFS
volume inside Dockerfile or kubernetes config file? Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Bhavani