airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Ash Berlin-Taylor <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: UI not working on Master
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2018 09:57:40 GMT
NPM is needed when running off a git checkout to build the asset
pipeline. This has caused a fair amount of confusion, so I think it is
worth adding an explicit check and bailing out if the compiled files
aren't found.

(Right  now you'll see a small warning in the start up of `airflow
webserver` but this is quite easy to miss if you aren't looking for it)

-ash