airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Sai Phanindhra <phani8...@gmail.com>
Subject Moving Airflow Config to Database.
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2018 10:28:51 GMT
Hello Airflow users,
      I recently encountered as issue with airflow. I am maintaining a
airflow cluster, whenever i make a change in airflow configuration in one
of the machine i have to consciously copy these changes to other machines
in airflow cluster. Problem with this is it's a manual process and
something users tend to forget to sync changes. I want move airflow config
to a database. I will be happy if you can share your valuable
inputs/thoughts on this.

--
Sai Phanindhra,
Ph: +91 9043258999