airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Xiaodong <xd.den...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving Airflow Config to Database.
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2018 10:34:27 GMT
A few solutions that may address your problem:

- Specify your configurations in environment variables, so it becomes much
easier to manage across machines
- use network attached storage to save your configuration file and mount it
to all your machines (this can address DAG file sync as well)
- ...

Personally I don’t see point moving configuration to DB.

XD