airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Aleks Shulman <aleksandr.shul...@wework.com.INVALID>
Subject Triggering behavior around DAG state changes
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2018 17:12:32 GMT
Hi there,

I'm new to Airflow and I'm working on an integration between it and another
system.

I'm curious about best practices around adding some programmatic behavior
that specifically occurs when a DAG's state changes. For example, when a
DAG is started, I'd like perform some action (in this case make a REST
call), and also when it is marked as failed or success.

Is there an API for doing that? If not, might there be interest for someone
contributing it?

Thanks!
--
*WeWork | Aleksandr Shulman*