airflow-dev mailing list archives

From "EKC (Erik Cederstrand)" <...@novozymes.com.INVALID>
Subject "setup.py test" is being naughty
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2018 10:01:00 GMT
Hi all,

I wanted to contribute a simple patch, and as a good open source citizen I wanted to also
contribute a test. So I git clone from GitHub, create a virtualenv and run "setup.py test".
First experience is that my /etc/krb5.conf is overwritten, which means my account is locked
out of all systems here at work. I recovered from that, only to find out that ~/.ssh/id_rsa
and ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub were also overwritten. Now I'm not very amused.

Did I miss something in CONTRIBUTING.md?

Erik