airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Potiuk <Jarek.Pot...@polidea.com>
Subject Re: Slides from London Airflow Meetup #1
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2018 11:28:43 GMT
That would be awesome I think :) - and then you could turn it into intro
video in the main page of Airflow docs  :).

Just FYI - we are also planning to give an internal talk about Airflow in
our company, as we use to share information in the company about various
projects we do, and we are going to base it on your slides. Seeing your
talk would be even more helpful.

J.