airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Björn Pollex <bjoern.pol...@soundcloud.com.INVALID>
Subject Manual validation operator
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2018 15:05:46 GMT
Hi all,

In some of our workflows we require a manual validation step, where some generated data has
to be reviewed by an authorised person before the workflow can continue. We currently model
this by using a custom dummy operator that always fails. After the review, we manually mark
it as success and clear the downstream tasks. This works, but it would be nice to have better
representation of this in the UI. The customisation points for plugins don’t seem to offer
any way of customising UI for specific operators.

Does anyone else have similar use cases? How are you handling this?

Cheers,

	Björn Pollex