airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Sunil Varma Chiluvuri <SunilVarma.Chiluv...@equifax.com>
Subject RE: [IE] Re: [External] RE: [IE] airflow ui not showing logs
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2018 19:32:01 GMT
Frank,

The serve_logs process usually starts automatically with the 'airflow worker' command. Try
restarting your worker process and see if it also starts the serve_logs process.

I've had a situation where the serve_logs process went down for some reason and restarting
the worker fixed it.  It doesn't explain the cause but could possibly resolve your issue.

Sunil

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Maritato [mailto:fmaritato@opentable.com.INVALID]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2018 2:14 PM
To: dev@airflow.incubator.apache.org
Subject: [IE] Re: [External] RE: [IE] airflow ui not showing logs

Hi Sunil,

I don't see this process running. I have never had to run this command
previously. Should it have started as part of the 'airflow webserver'
command?
I ran it manually from the command line as 'airflow serve_logs &' (does not
have a daemon option I guess) but I am still not seeing logs in the ui. I
did verify with netstat that it is running on port 8793.