airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Maritato <fmarit...@opentable.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [External] Re: Dynamic tasks in a dag?
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2018 16:23:33 GMT
Do you mean give the full path to the files? The relative path I'm using definitely works.
When I type airflow list_dags, I can see the output from the print statements that the glob
is finding my sql files and creating the snowflake operators.

airflow list_tasks workflow also lists all the operators I'm creating. I'm just not seeing
them in the ui.