airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Potiuk <Jarek.Pot...@polidea.com>
Subject Support for integration tests in Airflow
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2018 15:12:54 GMT
Hi.

Following discussion with Ash, I would like to start discussion about
proposal to add Integration Tests capability to the test automation in
Airflow (both command line and CI).

I started this by writing a short proposal. We are working on new GCP
operators for Airflow and having GCP integration tests helps us a lot in
making sure we do the right thing (on top of unit tests of course).

I know now I should probably start with the discussion on this group (will
do it next time), but maybe we can already start discussion with the
proposal I prepared.

The proposal is here (it's not long, I promise):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/AIP-4+Support+for+Integration+Tests

Any comments/discussion is more than welcome!

J.

--

*Jarek Potiuk, Software Engineer*
Mobile: +48 660 796 129