airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Bolke de Bruin <bdbr...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Airflow 1.10.0rc4
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2018 12:13:59 GMT
Hello,

Apache Airflow (incubating) 1.10.0 (based on RC4) has been accepted.

4 “+1” binding votes received:

- Ash Berlin-Taylor (binding)
- Naik Kaxil (binding)
- Bolke de Bruin (binding)
- Fokko Driesprong (binding)

1 “-1” non-binding:

- Daniel Imberman (non-binding)

My next step is to open a thread with the IPMC.

Cheers,
Bolke

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Bolke de Bruin <bdbruin@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [VOTE] Airflow 1.10.0rc4
> Date: 10 August 2018 at 21:34:40 CEST
> To: dev@airflow.incubator.apache.org
>
> Thanks @ash
>
> @daniel: I understand your concern but as k8s is pretty new the impact will be relatively
low of having the bug. Let’s have a 1.10.1 quickly after this one (he Fokko ;-) ) and make
sure the fixes are targeted for that one. Can you please create JIRA issues for the things
 you mentioned?

> B.
>
> Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad
>
>> Op 10 aug. 2018 om 11:27 heeft Ash Berlin-Taylor <ash@apache.org> het volgende
geschreven:

>> If we can't score fractions then, yes +1 :)
>>
>> (And this time sent from the correct email address. I'm really bad at driving a Mail
client it turns out.)

>> -ash
>>
>>> On 9 Aug 2018, at 19:22, Bolke de Bruin <bdbruin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> 0.5?? Can we score fractions :-) ? Sorry I missed this Ash. I think Fokko really
wants a 1.10.1 quickly so better include it then? Can you make your vote +1?

>>> Thx
>>> Bolke

on Postgres. Have not tested the Rbac-based UI.

<https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/commit/d9fecba14c5eb56990508573a91b13ab27ca5153>
(expanding on UPDATING.md for Logging changes) isn't in the release, but would only affect
people who look at the UPDATING.md in the source tarball, which isn't going to be very many
- most people will check in the repo and just install via PyPi I'd guess?