airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Sid Anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Airflow Meetup in India
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2018 05:41:20 GMT
If you create a meetup group & event, I can send the link to the Bangalore
office. Also, be sure to add the meetup group & event to the following
places to promote it:

   - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Announcements
   - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Meetups
   - this DL and our twitter channel

-s

On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 10:22 PM Sumit Maheshwari <sumeet.manit@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Sid.
>
> Yeah, we are planning for a meetup and hoping that more no of folks would
> join.
>
> About space we are good. My employer (Qubole) would arrange space/food etc
> for the event. But yeah, would be good if some folks from PP can attend the
> event.
>
> On Mon, Aug 27, 2018, 10:44 Sid Anand <sanand@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > "if you build it, they will come" .. (Field of Dreams reference). Why not
> > try some promotion and see what happens? Bangalore is a pretty big tech
> > hub, so it seems like a good place to start vis-a-vis driving awareness
> and
> > adoption. PP does have a newly-established large presence there -- I'd be
> > happy to check if they could provide space for a meetup.
> >
> > -s
> >
> > On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 10:21 AM Sai Phanindhra <phani8996@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi sumit,
> > > Thanks for the info. Will there be any scope for meetup or shall we try
> > > having few introductary sessions so as to reach bigger audience.
> Clearly
> > > there may not be many indians/ residents of bangalore in this mail
> list.
> > > Shall we few series of airflow meetups.

> > are

> are