airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Sid Anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Airflow committers (a list)
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2018 20:35:55 GMT
Committers/Mentors,
We have several places where committers are listed:

   - https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/airflow
   - http://incubator.apache.org/projects/airflow.html
   - Mentors, is the committer list here meant to be current?
      - Kaxil, I added tfeng to this page (done via SVN).. though I'm not
      sure when the actual publishing happens to this site. I believe it's done
      via some CI/CD process now.
   - https://github.com/orgs/apache/teams/airflow-committers/members
   - This is needed for the Gitbox integration we are using now. Does it
      get populated automatically from whimsy?

When we promote a contributor to committer/PPMC, do we need to update all 3
of these places?

FYI, there is a PR to also add this list to the README so the community can
see who the committers are :
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/3699

Currently, the committer section of the README points to a wiki page that
displays all of these links.

And if you wanted more options, GitHub's CODEOWNERS file provides some
interesting functionality, though I don't think we need it:
https://blog.github.com/2017-07-06-introducing-code-owners/

-s