airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Sid Anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Airflow Meetup in India
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2018 05:14:41 GMT
"if you build it, they will come" .. (Field of Dreams reference). Why not
try some promotion and see what happens? Bangalore is a pretty big tech
hub, so it seems like a good place to start vis-a-vis driving awareness and
adoption. PP does have a newly-established large presence there -- I'd be
happy to check if they could provide space for a meetup.

-s

On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 10:21 AM Sai Phanindhra <phani8996@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi sumit,
> Thanks for the info. Will there be any scope for meetup or shall we try
> having few introductary sessions so as to reach bigger audience. Clearly
> there may not be many indians/ residents of bangalore in this mail list.
> Shall we few series of airflow meetups.
>
> On Sun 26 Aug, 2018, 22:34 Sumit Maheshwari, <sumeet.manit@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Sai,
> >
> > Got a total of 13 unique folks responded to poll. Out of that 3 folks are
> > interested in speaking as well.
> >

> > On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 3:09 PM Sai Phanindhra <phani8996@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hey Sumit,
> > > can you tell us how many are interested in attending and how many are
> > > interested in being a speaker for airflow meetup

> > interested,

> > future

> sumeet.manit@gmail.com

> > phani8996@gmail.com>