airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Sid Anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: [PPMCS] Podling project logos wanted
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2018 17:19:17 GMT
Hi Folks!

Firstly, I didn't even know we had a logo.
http://www.apache.org/logos/#incubating

It's not super great looking. Anyone want to take a crack at a better one?
@max ?

-s

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Daniel Gruno <humbedooh@apache.org>
Date: Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 3:10 AM
Subject: [PPMCS] Podling project logos wanted
To: <dev@community.apache.org>

Hello, beautiful Apache podlings!

I am looking for podling project logos for use in the central logo site,
located at http://www.apache.org/logos/

Assuming your project does not yet have their logo there yet ( you can
check for podlings at http://www.apache.org/logos/#incubating ), if you
could please commit your logo(s) or have me assist you in this, that
would be awesome. The process for getting your logo(s) displayed on the
site is detailed at http://www.apache.org/logos/about.html

With warm regards,
Daniel.

PS: While this was sent to the PPMCS, please feel free to share it with
your dev@ lists, if you need assistance from the broader community.

PPS: do not use 'incubator-' in your logo names, just call it nemo.eps,
netbeans.svg or whatever your podling DNS name is.