airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Tao Feng <fengta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airflow Multi-Tenancy to filter dags by team not users
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2018 16:58:37 GMT
Airflow 1.9.0 doesn't ship with the RBAC( Flask-appbuilder) UI. Not sure if
you could implement what you mention on top of 1.9. We recently
implement Airflow DAG level access in master branch which allows to filter
dag view based on role. So in this case, you will just need to create a
role for the team and assign all the users for that team role. In terms of
super user, Admin role is a super user in RBAC UI.

But there are three follow up tickets which I will try to finish by Q3 / Q4:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-2694 #Allow parsing access
control in DAG file
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-2693 # Implement sync_perm
model view endpoint