airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laird <br.la...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broken DAG message won't go away in webserver
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2018 21:13:13 GMT
The messages persist even after restarting the webserver. I've verified
with other airflow users in the office that they'd have to manually delete
records from the 'import_error' table.

When you say 'sync your DAGs', what do you mean exactly? When we fix a DAG,
we'd normally kill the webserver process, push a zip containing our dag
directory (with the fixed code), unzip and restart the webserver.

Thanks