airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime Beauchemin <maximebeauche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airflow 1.10.0 is released on PyPI
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2018 16:50:05 GMT
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release, and special thanks to
those who worked on packaging and releasing 1.10 !

I took a quick look at the change log and it looks like this release adds *780
commits* on top of `1.9.0` which was released last January. Let's take a
moment to appreciate how much work went into this, good work everyone!

Max