airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Huschle <matthias.husc...@paymill.de>
Subject Re: Task is Stuck in Up_For_Retry
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2018 15:22:27 GMT
Hi Raman,

Does it happen only occasionally, or can it be easily reproduced?
What happens if you start it with "airflow run" or " airflow test"?
What is in the logs about it?
What is your user process limit ("ulimit -u") on that machine?

--

*< Dr. Matthias Huschle />*

Data and Analytics Manager

E: matthias.huschle@paymill.de

Connect with me LinkedIn
<https://de.linkedin.com/pub/matthias-huschle/b0/912/91>| Xing
<https://www.xing.com/profile/Matthias_Huschle>

Credit & debit cards or PayPal? Now you can have both through the PAYMILL
API. Find out more » <https://www.paymill.com/payment-methods/paypal>

<https://paymill.atlassian.net/wiki/www.paymill.com/payment-methods/paypal>PAYMILL
GmbH | St.-Martin-Straße 63, 81669 München <https://www.paymill.com/>
<https://paymill.atlassian.net/wiki/www.paymill.com/payment-methods/paypal>

Follow us @PAYMILL <https://twitter.com/Paymill> | www.PAYMILL.com
<http://www.paymill.com/>

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be protected by
professional secrecy. It is intended solely for the addressee. Any access
to this e-mail is prohibited by persons other than the addressee. If you
are not the named addressee, you are prohibited to make any attempt to
publicise, reproduce or distribute this e-mail, this includes the taking or
refraining of action in regards to the information obtained. Please notify
the sender by e-mail immediately if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
PAYMILL GmbH | Sitz München | Amtsgericht München | HRB 226526 |
Steuernummer: 143/169/70894 | USt-ID: DE308345749 | Geschäftsführer: Daniel
Georges.