airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Feng Lu <fen...@google.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Sep Airflow Bay Area Meetup @ Google
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2018 22:22:34 GMT
Hi all,

We still have 1-2 regular sessions and 4-5 lightening sessions available,
please send in your talks ;)
Here's a quick summary on the talks I have received:

Regular sessions:
Ben Gregory (Astronomer): Running Cloud Native Airflow.
Feng Lu (Google): Managing Airflow As a Service: Best Practices, Experience
and Roadmap
Fokko Driesprong (GoDataDriven): Apache Airflow in the Google Cloud:
Backfilling streaming data using Dataflow

Lightening Session:
Barni Seetharaman (Google): Deploy Airflow on Kubernetes using Airflow
Operator

Session type TBD:
Manish Ranjan (Tile): Functional yet cost-effective Data Engineering With
Airflow

Thanks and looking forward to the meetup(120+ sign-ups to date)!

Feng