airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Bolke de Bruin <bdbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apache-airflow v1.10.0 on PyPi?
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2018 21:42:42 GMT
Hi Kris,

Please use the mailing list for these kind of questions.

Airflow 1.10.0 hasn’t been released yet. We are going through the motions, but it will take
a couple of days before it’s official (if all goes well).

B.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

> Op 9 aug. 2018 om 23:33 heeft Krish Sigler <krish@flyrlabs.com> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Hi,
>
> First, I apologize if this is weird.  I saw on the Airflow github page that you most
recently updated the v1.10.0 changelog, and I found your email using the instructions here
(https://www.sourcecon.com/how-to-find-almost-any-github-users-email-address/).  If that's
too weird feel free to tell me and/or ignore this.

> I'm emailing because I'm working with the apache-airflow project, specifically for setting
up pipelines involving GCP packages.  My environment uses Python3, and I've been running into
the issue outlined in this PR: https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/3273.  I noticed
that the fix is part of the v1.10.0 changelog.
> However, the latest version available on PyPi is 1.9.0.  On the Airflow wiki page I read
that the project is intended to be updated every ~6 months, and v1.9.0 was released in January.

> So my question, if you're at liberty to tell me, is can I expect v1.10.0 to be available
on PyPi in the near future?  If so then great!  That would solve my package dependency problem.
 If not, then I'll look into some workaround for my issue.