airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Bolke de Bruin <bdbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Airflow 1.10.0rc4
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2018 19:34:40 GMT
Thanks @ash

@daniel: I understand your concern but as k8s is pretty new the impact will be relatively
low of having the bug. Let’s have a 1.10.1 quickly after this one (he Fokko ;-) ) and make
sure the fixes are targeted for that one. Can you please create JIRA issues for the things
 you mentioned?

B.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

> Op 10 aug. 2018 om 11:27 heeft Ash Berlin-Taylor <ash@apache.org> het volgende
geschreven:

> If we can't score fractions then, yes +1 :)
>
> (And this time sent from the correct email address. I'm really bad at driving a Mail
client it turns out.)

> -ash
>
>> On 9 Aug 2018, at 19:22, Bolke de Bruin <bdbruin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> 0.5?? Can we score fractions :-) ? Sorry I missed this Ash. I think Fokko really
wants a 1.10.1 quickly so better include it then? Can you make your vote +1?

>> Thx
>> Bolke
>>
>>> On 9 Aug 2018, at 14:06, Ash Berlin-Taylor <ash@firemirror.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> +0.5 (binding) from me.
>>>
>>> Tested upgrading form 1.9.0 metadb on Py3.5. Timezones behaving themselves on
Postgres. Have not tested the Rbac-based UI.

>>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/commit/d9fecba14c5eb56990508573a91b13ab27ca5153
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/commit/d9fecba14c5eb56990508573a91b13ab27ca5153>
(expanding on UPDATING.md for Logging changes) isn't in the release, but would only affect
people who look at the UPDATING.md in the source tarball, which isn't going to be very many
- most people will check in the repo and just install via PyPi I'd guess?