airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Sumowski <Aleksander.Sumow...@thetrainline.com>
Subject Re: updating dags best practice
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2018 14:19:50 GMT
We're currently using CeleryExecutor ...

´╗┐On 21/08/2018, 15:12, "Driesprong, Fokko" <fokko@driesprong.frl> wrote:

    Hi Aleksander,

    What kind of executor are you using? This is really important when choosing
    a strategy. For most of the Airflow deployments that I've worked with
    simply uses git to deploy the master branch. This is with a LocalExecutor.

    Cheers, Fokko

    Op di 21 aug. 2018 om 15:25 schreef Dev Aleksander <dev@sumowski.pl>

    > Hi all,
    > in the place I'm currently at we're building and redeploying a new set of
    > containers with the latest code every time we want to update a DAG. That
    > doesn't feel like the fastest way.
    >
    > Anyone can share their approach?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Aleksander

The information in this email (and any attachments) is confidential and is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you received this email
in error please tell us by reply email (or telephone the sender) and delete all electronic
copies on your system or other copies known to you. Trainline Investments Holdings Limited
(Registered No.5776685), Trainline.com Limited (Registered No. 3846791) and Trainline International
Limited (Registered No. 6881309) are all registered in England and Wales with registered office
at 3rd floor, 120 Holborn, London, EC1N 2TD.