airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Homan <jgho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Airflow 1.10.0rc1
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2018 18:15:42 GMT
@Bolke - I didn't raise the concern, so I can't speak to whether or
not Sebb will be ok with that. He tends to be pretty fastidious on
this stuff and 'but some other TLP does it' hasn't gone over well
before (trust me... I've tried).  Totally up to you if you'd rather
discuss it as part of the IPMC vote or just fix it to avoid
discussion.

-jakob

On 13 July 2018 at 09:48, Ash Berlin-Taylor
<ash_airflowlist@firemirror.com> wrote:
> Cloud that be related to my ignorefile change? `airflow list_dags` still shows the example
dags - the output is the same for that command as on v1-9-stable.

That's going to be noisy. https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/3603 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/3603>