airflow-dev mailing list archives

From George Leslie-Waksman <waks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sep Airflow Bay Area Meetup @ Google
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2018 17:16:47 GMT
Hi Feng,

Thank you for organizing. Would you please add the meetup to the meetup.com
listing: https://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Apache-Airflow-Incubating-Meetup/

Also, if you're looking for speakers, I've been digging into all of
Airflow's different concurrency controls and have a scheduler tuning talk
simmering in the back of my mind.

Thanks,
George Leslie-Waksman