airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Shah Altaf <mend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Catchup By default = False vs LatestOnlyOperator
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2018 06:39:22 GMT
Hi my understanding is: if you use the LatestOnlyOperator then when you run
the DAG for the first time you'll see a whole bunch of DAG runs queued up,
and in each run the LatestOnlyOperator will cause the rest of the DAG run
to be skipped.  Only the latest DAG will run in 'full'.

With catchup = False, you should just get just the latest DAG run.