airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Naik Kaxil <k.n...@reply.com>
Subject Re: Sep Airflow Bay Area Meetup @ Google
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2018 10:05:53 GMT
Hi Feng,

Will the session be recorded? Will love if it is. :)

On 19/07/2018, 22:26, "Feng Lu" <fenglu@google.com.INVALID> wrote:

    Hi all,

    Hope you are enjoying your summer!

    This is Feng Lu from Google and we'll host the next Airflow meetup in
    our Sunnyvale
    campus <http://1155 Borregas Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94089>. We plan to add
    a *lightening
    session* this time for people to share their airflow ideas, work in
    progress, pain points, etc.
    Here's the meetup date and schedule:

    ------     Sep 24 (Monday)  ------
    6:00PM meetup starts
    6:00 - 8:00PM light dinner /mix-n-mingle
    8:00PM - 9:40PM: 5 sessions (20 minutes each)
    9:40PM to 10:10PM: 6 lightening sessions (5 minutes each)
    10:10PM to 11:00PM: drinks and social hour

    I've seen a lot of interesting discussions in the dev mailing-list on
    security, scalability, event interactions, future directions, hosting
    platform and others. Please feel free to send your talk proposal to us by
    replying this email.

    The Cloud Composer team is also going to share their experience running
    Apache Airflow as a managed solution and service roadmap.

    Thank you and looking forward to hearing from y'all soon!

    p.s., if folks are interested, we can also add a one-day Airflow hackathon
    prior to the meet-up on the same day, please let us know.

    Feng

Kaxil Naik

Data Reply
2nd Floor, Nova South