airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Naik Kaxil <k.n...@reply.com>
Subject Re: Airflow's JS code (and dependencies) manageable via npm and webpack
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 08:02:30 GMT
Awesome. Thanks @Verdan

On 23/07/2018, 07:58, "Verdan Mahmood" <verdan.mahmood@gmail.com> wrote:

    Heads-up!! This frontend change has been merged in master branch recently.
    This will impact the users working on Airflow RBAC UI only. That means:

    *If you are a contributor/developer of Apache Airflow:*
    You'll need to install and build the frontend packages if you want to run
    the web UI.
    Please make sure to read the new section, "Setting up the node / npm
    javascript environment"
    <https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#setting-up-the-node--npm-javascript-environment-only-for-www_rbac>

    in CONTRIBUTING.md

    *If you are using Apache Airflow in your production environment:*
    Nothing will impact you, as every new build of Apache Airflow will come up
    with pre-built dependencies.

    Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you

    Best,
    *Verdan Mahmood*

Kaxil Naik

Data Reply