airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Arash Soheili <tonyar...@gmail.com>
Subject Pentaho to Airflow
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2018 00:57:09 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to Airlfow and helping to setup our organization to transition away
from using Pentaho Data Integration for our ETL. Although there are a lot
of things I don't like about Pentaho they do have some nice standard
modules like batch databae insert/update which are common ETL tasks.

As I'm new to Airflow I haven't seen any standard Operators for this kind
of task which I would think would be a common use case in Airflow or any
ETL. Am I missing this information or is it expected upon each Airflow
users to implement their own standard operators for this kind of operation.
I would think this should at some point become part of Airflow codebase.

Arash