airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Tronchin-James 949-412-7220 <alex.n.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Master is broken
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2018 05:23:13 GMT
Could we adopt some sort of merge-blocking hook that prohibits merge of PRs
failing unit tests? My team has such an approach at work and it reduces the
volume of breakage quite a bit. The only time we experience problems now is
where our unit test coverage is poor, but we improve the coverage every
time a breaking PR shows up. If our goal is to harden airflow for ongoing
functionality with reduced breakage, this would be one good way to get
there.