airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Song Liu <song...@outlook.com>
Subject A DagRun created before this DAG discovered by scheduler
Date Fri, 18 May 2018 02:59:40 GMT
Hi,

I am developing the API based on Airflow for specific project purpose, that I meet one situation
that:

- A new Dag is added into Airflow via. `/dag/create` API (add this Dag file into DAGS_FOLDER)

- Start to run this Dag via. `/dag/run` API (actually create a new DagRun)

If the `run` API is called after `create` API immediately, suppose the `run` API is working
until the scheduler has discovered this Dag.
But from my result it shows that this new DagRun could be running finally even if it's created
before DAG discovered by scheduler.

Is this matched with current scheduler behavior ?

Thanks,
Song