airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Luke Diment <Luke.Dim...@westpac.co.nz>
Subject Re: Airflow cli to remote host
Date Wed, 23 May 2018 20:59:46 GMT
Just use SSH to exec the job on the remote server.

Luke.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 24/05/2018, at 6:19 AM, Frank Maritato <fmaritato@opentable.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I need to be able to run backfill for my jobs against our production airflow server.
Is there a way to run

> airflow backfill job_name -s 2018-05-01
>
> against a remote server? I didn’t see a -h option to specify a hostname.
>
> If not, is there a way through the ui to do this? I'd rather not have to ssh into the
production server to run these jobs.

> Thanks!
> --
> Frank Maritato

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender immediately and delete the
email and attachments. Any use, dissemination, reproduction or distribution of this email
and any attachments by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.