airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Trevor Beuthel <tbeut...@gmail.com>
Subject Chicago Airflow user meetup group
Date Tue, 22 May 2018 04:26:12 GMT
Hi there,

My name's Trevor Beuthel and I would like to start an airflow meetup group
in Chicago.

I work at a company called Vibes here in Chicago, and we just rolled out a
decent sized migration to airflow that took us a little under a year to
complete. We use many of the built in features of airflow and also created
many plugins to satisfy our needs.

I've been speaking at a few events with Snowflake, and there seems to be a
lot of interest in airflow out here. A handful of companies that I've
talked to are actually using it, many are experimenting with it, and much
more have heard of it and are interested.

Let me know if I have your blessing to create the group and the steps I
should take to do so.

Thanks,
Trevor