airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Swast <sw...@google.com.INVALID>
Subject What are the rules / policies for graduating classes out of airflow.contrib?
Date Tue, 29 May 2018 18:17:03 GMT
I'm investigating what is required for graduating operators / sensors / ...
out of airflow.contrib, but I couldn't find any official docs on either the
wiki, the docs, or GitHub.

What are the requirements for moving something out of contrib?

P.S. It seems like the wiki is pretty locked down. I don't seem to be able
to make comments or minor edits.

P.P.S. Maybe we should migrate some of the existing policy docs & how-to
from the wiki to a  the Sphinx docs since I could figure out how to propose
edits to those but not the wiki, ironically.

*  •  **Tim Swast*
*  •  *Software Friendliness Engineer
*  •  *Google Cloud Developer Relations
*  •  *Seattle, WA, USA