airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Rodrigues <rodr...@crodrigues.org>
Subject Re: kwargs usage in BaseOperator
Date Wed, 23 May 2018 01:03:18 GMT
On Monday, May 21, 2018, Tao Feng <fengtao04@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wonder whether we still have the plan to remove kwargs in airflow 2.0(do
> we have the timeline for airflow 2.0?) as the warning generates too many
> noises for our internal production env as well as the travis CI log.

This may be annoying for your logs, but you should spend the time to fix
your code to not generate these warnings.  I recently upgraded my system
from airflow 1.7.0 to airflow 1.9.0 and had to fix a lot of DAG code to not
print DeprecationWarnings.  It was a lot of work, but it was worth it.

--
Craig