airflow-dev mailing list archives

From "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>
Subject Re: How to wait for external process
Date Mon, 28 May 2018 14:17:00 GMT
Hi Stefan,

Afaik there isn't a more efficient way of doing this. DAGs that are relying
on a lot of sensors are experiencing the same issues. The only way right
now, I can think of, is doing updating the state directly in the database.
But then you need to know what you are doing. I can image that this would
be feasible by using an AWS lambda function. Hope this helps.

Cheers, Fokko