airflow-dev mailing list archives

From David Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - April 2018
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 16:57:03 GMT
Hi -

Answering myself. I see that the licensing issue is resolved and you are waiting for a release.
A clearer statement might be:

"Once we make a release with the licensing fix we will move forward with graduation."

That would make the situation clearer otherwise it seems like the podling is stuck.

Regards,
Dave