airflow-dev mailing list archives

From ramandumcs@gmail.com <ramandu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Benchmarking of Airflow Scheduler with Celery Executor
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2018 16:14:50 GMT
Thanks Ry,
Just wondering if there is any approximate number on concurrent tasks a scheduler can run
on say 16 GB RAM and 8 core machine.
If its already been done that would be useful.
We did some benchmarking with local executor and observed that each TaskInstance was taking
~100MB of memory so we could only run ~130 concurrent tasks on 16 GB RAM and 8 core machine.

-Raman Gupta