airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime Beauchemin <maximebeauche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ReadTheDocs-GitHub WebHook Integration
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 16:37:43 GMT
None of the committers have admin rights on Github, for operations that
requires that level of access you need to open a Jira ticket with Apache
infra with detailed instructions (or a link to detailed instructions, with
notes for specifics, referencing things like branch names or specific
checkboxes). They have certain services they don't allow and things that
they just won't do when services ask for too much rights on the repo or GH
org.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/INFRA/issues

Thanks,

Max