airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Sumit Maheshwari <sumeet.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airflow meetup in Bangalore (India)
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2018 10:21:22 GMT
Hi Sid,

All these meet-up locations are quite far for someone in Bangalore, who
would like to attend. Also due to timezone differences, live streaming is
also not very useful.

However, I've got only a few responses so far, so maybe it's not the time
to host a meetup in Bangalore. Will see how many responses I get by the end
of next week to decide whether to drop the idea or take it forward.