airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Song Liu <song...@outlook.com>
Subject 答复: About multi user support in airflow
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2018 04:31:25 GMT

Song
________________________________
发件人: Trent Robbins <robbintt@gmail.com>
发送时间: 2018年2月2日 4:19
收件人: Song Liu
抄送: dev@airflow.incubator.apache.org
主题: Re: About multi user support in airflow

Hi Song,

It looks like there is a basic "owner" DAG filter feature already available but I do not know
how detailed the implementation is: https://airflow.apache.org/security.html

I can't speak for the developers but I assume that a fully built out feature hasn't been an
extremely high priority for anyone or perhaps there is more code support than I know about
and it isn't fully documented.

From a quick scan of the project I see that flask-login is installed during setup although
that doesn't necessarily mean that it plays a role in these features.

Best,
Trent

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 20:12 Song Liu <songliu@outlook.com<mailto:songliu@outlook.com>>